Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Merlefest 2009

I wanted to post a few pictures from out weekend at Merlefest and also tell you about my favorite bands.

My complete favorite band was The Lovell Sisters. They are three sweet, southern girls from Georgia. I saw them last year and fell in love with them. I couldn't wait to see them again! They remind me of my sisters and I and give a beautiful performance. I got chills in many of their songs. Seriously, their album on i tunes was only $7.99 and you would not regret buying it. My favorite song was Paulita Maxwell.

I also heard Bearfoot, which I talked about in my previous post. I didn't think they weren't as good as last year because they got a new lead singer and I think they are just getting used to playing together. But still an awesome show!

Someone that I had heard a lot about but never knew how good he was is Sam Bush. That guy can play the fiddle! I really enjoyed listening to him.

Barclay and Daddy in front of all the people!



I could just eat him up:-)



Me and my boys!



We sure have good cheeks in this family:-)



Sweet baby legs!


Barclay chillin with Aunt Cack.



The whole set up.



Me and my little man!



Trying to stay cool under a tree.


Noah working his magic!



Barclay and Grandpa.


Naked boy...



New shirt from Grandpa!


Awwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)