Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Look Who's Teething!

Warning. Object are not what they appear!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Look who's teething!

hehe. Don't worry he didn't really get any.


This is how the evening progressed...

Noah enjoying beer and cheese and crackers with Barclay while I cook dinner. Look at Barclay eyeing that bottle!



He reaches for it. Love the look on Noah's face.



He still wants it!


And he gets it!

Barclay has been teething for about a month now. He is very violet about grabbing things and gumming them. AKA he grabs my hair and gums my nose or cheek. The poor little guy saw this cold, hard, glass bottle and just knew it would feel AWESOME on those gums.

I wonder if beer makes babies sleep better....
JUST KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)