Thursday, June 4, 2009

Entertainment

I remember when I was seven years old, we lived in the Canary Islands for about seven months. My little sister Georgia Ann was just a little baby, less than 1 I'm pretty sure.
We had no TV, no friends, no radio, so we did a lot of extra curricular stuff for fun. Like put on plays, or play with sponges, or....
Georgia Ann used to tear off things and stick them in her ears. We would gather as a family with hydrogen peroxide and see what came up out of her ears. Usually it was lent or foam but it was always entertaining.

I thought about this story the other day when I was bathing Barclay and happened to lift up his neck rolls. There was all kinds of stuff under there. Mostly lint but it reminded me of an old past time of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)