Thursday, June 4, 2009

Joy Luck Club


Since Barclay's birth, watching movies takes me sometimes several days. I either fall asleep or the baby is crying. Anyhow, the past 4 days I've watched The Joy Luck Club. It's one of those movies I've been meaning to see for like ten years but never did because newer movies always made it to the top of my Netflix que. Well I've been too busy to update my que and so this gem found its way to the top.
Seriously, one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

It's SAD (it has one of the saddest scenes I've ever seen in it), actually Noah stopped watching at that point.
But I love crying in movies for some reason.

It's REAL. And I love movies that span generations or connect women together. Which this movie did both.

So even though it's from more than 10 years ago, you should definitely watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)