Friday, June 19, 2009

First Feeding


I love his little round face!


Something so new!
Decided to take things into his own hands:-)


Last night we gave Barclay some rice cereal for the first time.  For some reason, I was really emotional about it.  I cried when I bought it at the store and cried before I gave it to him.
I think that it is the fact that he starting to detach from me ever so slightly.  I am no longer enough for all his needs.  I don't think he really ingested any of it, but it made for some cute pictures:-)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We just fed our son Jack rice cereal for the first time last weekend. His face was precious. That stuff is gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little guy as the Bebe Pod - same color :o) Your fortunate you didn't need to start cereal any sooner. My son was eating all the time, so I started him on cereal at 2.5 months. Helped so much. He started napping during the day. At 4 months and 1 week he also does bananas and avocados. The kid loves to eat...Enjoy the cuteness of feeding him. So precious.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave one:-)