Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A little wonder

Today I had so much to do but I just had to take a few moments to enjoy the sun with my baby and of course take some pictures.

I've set up a lot of photo shoots in my life, but I think these are my favorite photos of all time. They are sweet.simple.and they really make me remember the emotions I'm feeling now. My mushy lovey emotions:-)

That's what makes a good picture in my opinion. One that really brings you back to that time in your life emotionally. I think these pictures will do that for me. In fact, I know they will.

I love the rolls on his back, his sweet little neck and that darling profile!


My favorite picture of all time! He holds me like this all the time. I can't get enough of it!


His precious little froggy legs!


Round tummy!

Holding his toes...his new discovery...



Sometimes in the business of life I have to stop and simply wonder at things. I'm glad I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)