Sunday, March 21, 2010

Running Low

I'm running low on a couple of things...
patience
milk
sleep
energy
money.

Barclay has been completely frustrating this week. I cannot figure him out! He has become quite the fit pitcher. He has started dropping on the floor and wallowing. Part of me thinks he's just being spoiled. The other part is looking for some explination...like teething, or trouble with his tummy.
I'm just tired! I want to sleep all night with no screaming in the back ground. I'm being pouty today because my baby is being MEAN to me. I love him so much and he is the cutest thing ever...but I just might go crazy trying to figure him out.

1 comment:

  1. I know this sounds horrible, but I am so glad someone else feels the same way I do with Porter sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave one:-)