Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thoughts:

-This week I've felt pretty good. Like not even crying every day.
-I can't help it but every time I see an ultrasound picture...with a baby in it my heart just breaks.
-Every person in the world is pregnant right now. I know it's not true but it seems like it.
-I've gone from being semi bored during the day to not ever being home and having one thing after the other. I think I miss being semi bored.
-Does anyone else feel like they have to have a major "let's talk about what we want to do with our lives" talk with their husband every other day. It's exhausting!
-I've been worn out lately with having to discipline Barclay. This is NOT a fun part of being a mother.
-I am SO tired of dealing with high maintenance brides. Thank the Lord I've chosen wisely this year and gotten almost all sweet, laid back brides. My faith was renewed in weddings and I photographed a beautiful outdoor wedding today.
-Barclay is just precious. I was crying after watching the season finale to Private Practice and he jumped up in my lap and started wiping my tears away. I don't think my heart could even take it, it was so precious.
-I'm really trying to work on being content. Instead of telling myself, "I'll be happy as soon as we....fill in the blank"
-Our 5 year anniversary is coming up and I am going to leave Barclay with my mom over night. I am so ready. Ask me a month ago and I would have cried, but I'm ready. Ready to be with my husband mentally! And to sleep in for the first time in 15 months.
-I graduated from college 3 years ago today. That seems like an eternity ago.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. The "what are we going to do with our lives" talks are exhausting! And it's even more exhausting when you can't just leave it in the conversation and keep thinking about it constantly.

    Glad to hear you're not crying every day. I thought you were going to give up weddings for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does seem like there are babies everywhere. Now my sister is pregnant, too! I'm so glad to hear that last week went better :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave one:-)