Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Being a mother has changed every thing for me. This blog is a product of the changes that have been made in me and continue to be made in me. I'm so thankful to be a mother...to be Barclay's mother.
I'm also thankful for my own Mother who I love with all my heart.

My heart is so heavy for so many because I know tomorrow will be a hard day for a lot of people. Sad for friends who want to be mothers, but it isn't God's timing yet. Friends who last year expected to be mothers this year. Friends who have lost babies. Even though they don't have a baby here on earth, they are still mothers. Sad for friends who don't have a mother to hug and love on tomorrow because their mothers are no longer here.

And at the same time I am rejoicing with SO many friends who are celebrating their first Mother's Days tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)