Friday, July 3, 2009

A Funk

I've been in a real funk lately.
I don't want to cook.
I don't want to answer my cell phone.
I don't want to move.
I don't want to make decisions.
I don't want to clean.
I don't want to shop.
I don't want to blog.
I don't want to sleep.
I don't want to wear clothes.
I don't want to talk.
I don't want to think.
I don't want to be inside.
I don't want to be outside.
I don't want to drive.
I don't want to pay bills.
I don't want to check them mail because of more bills.
I don't want to watch movies.

I can't figure out anything that I want to do. It all seems like too much trouble.

I think I'm just feeling overwhelmed and I feel like if I do one thing, the world will crash down on me.

I just figured out one thing that I would like to do...live underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)