Monday, May 9, 2011

What Not to Wear #3

Wow! Iy busy week last week but I still have a lot more people watching pictures to post!
Enjoy!

Honey, I don't think the phrase, "I can still fit into clothes I wore in middle school." works here.
Adorable couple.dress. and boots!

Santa came a little south!

This lady had craaaazy pants...

And a feather in her hat.

This guy's hair was cracking me up!

Mr Jamacian tourist showed up too!


I thought this lady on the right was SO beautiful and feminine. I rarely see people with hair that long, that it actually looks that beautiful!

Old timer. So cute!

And his wife dressed to match:-)




This guy was cracking me up.


I thought this girl looked so cool in these overalls.


Bright red pants. I thin I would like them if it wasn't paired with Tie Die.

Some crazy shoes!

Cute little juggler man.

Lounging in your overalls! I thought is position was hillarious! Like a sexy sunbather!

Sequined visor anyone?


I loved the girl in the fore ground, and when I uploaded my pictures I noticed the treasure of a guy behind her! :)
I hear, "Merlin, Merlin, Merlin" echoing in my head when I look at this picture. Sword and the Stone for sure!

I thought this lady looked so cute with her red boots!

Another skirted man!

Someone had very hairy legs...me!


Sporting the overalls and the fanny pack! Fantastic!

More to come!

3 comments:

  1. the lady with the weird pants also desperately needs a bra lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, such a Christianly post... especially since you speak of how much "God has been teaching me lately" a few posts later. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave one:-)