Monday, May 2, 2011

What Not to Wear #1

It's that time of year again! Time to post pictures of the interesting people I had the pleasure of viewing this week. Unfortunately with a nursing baby and a crazy 2 year old, I wasn't always able to grab my camera as someone strange looking walked by, but I managed to get quite a collection. I'll have to do them in different posts because I got so many this year! I was very sad not to capture the glory of the bearded mountain man proudly sporting a shirt covered in cats that read simply, "I (heart) cats". Sad day!
Enjoy!


end at Merlefest.
I wonder if his beard ever gets zipped up in his pants?


I loved that purse!


I thought this little elfin creature was pretty cute!


Matchy matchy!



I thought this girl was so classy and beautiful!

Who doesn't love a tshirt covered in machine guns?

Way to be at home in your surroundings! Wear bedroom slippers!

I thought these girls were adorable! They were rocking the belly dancing skirts:-)


Check out that hair! That is a man, people! I literally ran with my 16 lb "newborn" to get this picture.

Fanny pack. Check. Elephant shirt. Check.

Cute little girl who was claiming her princess status.


This dude thought he was hot stuff. He was surrounded by 5 giggling middle school girls though.

Stay tuned for more!

3 comments:

  1. In that last kid's case, it would be more appropriately labeled "what to wear, please!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sad you couldn't get a cat shirted beard man - I always love a good cat shirt. These are great, though :) Gotta love people watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I so totally love your "what not to wear" sections, some of them are absolutly hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave one:-)