Sunday, June 13, 2010

If you want to feel better about yourselves...

What have I been doing the past couple of weeks?
Swimming at the pool with Barclay
Traveling to Charleston twice
Augusta once
Columbia once
Watching my grandmother die
Burying my grandmother
Spending time with precious family members
Photographing two weddings
Doing 2 other photo shoots
Editing photos for hours upon hours
Celebrating births
Grieving over losses

It has been a LONG couple of weeks.

You know what I haven't been doing?

NOT responding to emails of facebook messages:-/
NOT getting pregnant:/
NOT keeping up with my house/car/yard/garage.
It has overtaken me and has become impossibly unorganized and therefore messy and overwhelming.

Please take a gander at our garage. I'm only showing you to:
#1 As a service to you, improve your feelings about yourself
#2 Motivate me to have it organized and cleaned by Wednesday!


Yes. That is an baby swimming pool full of trash from our cars...


So, if Thursday rolls around and I'm not posting all my bragging pictures of my perfectly organized Garage...hmmm I guess just don't do anything about it because it just means I found something better to do. Probably swimming with Barclay:-)

This is beginning to look a lot like Horders...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)