Sunday, January 24, 2010

embarrassing moment number million

Seriously, sometimes I want to start a separate blog dedicated to me and my embarrassing moments. I promise you, it would be updated daily.
Today's embarrassing moment came when I stuck a tampon in the top of my bra to use later. This morning at church, while talking to a nice, conservative, country type, man I noticed his eyes drifting....to my... well you know. I was sort of shocked at his audacity! (and in church non the less!), then my eyes drifted downward and there was my tampon, sticking out of my shirt.

Wow. The things that happen to me...and the things I forget I've stuck in my bra...

4 comments:

  1. I NEEDED that laugh today! That is hilarious. Embarrassing, but hilarious. So glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GOSH...that just made me laugh out loud! hahaha! I love it!

    I bet he wrote about it on his blog...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaah Helen Joy, I ADORE you. That is so something that would happen to me. In fact, when I first moved back in with my parents after Los Angeles this summer we went to church the first Sunday I was back. I had to borrow a shirt of Abby's which was wwaayyyy too tight and button down. I was meeting all of my parents' friends after the service and one old kindly man was talking to me and I couldn't figure out WHY his eyes kept drifting...until he walked away, I looked down, and realized that's why I was cold. The top 3 buttons were TOTALLY undone with my bra just chilling out there for the world to see.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave one:-)