Saturday, February 5, 2011

Carrying Life

With all the drama of preterm labor, I have not quite enjoyed these last few weeks of pregnacy like I would have liked to. It's such a blessing to be able to carry life and who knows if I will get that blessing again. My sweet sister, Katie Beth, who is due a month after me has been hounding me to let her take some pictures of me this go round. I have resisted and resisted. Two days ago she treated me to a beautiful Henna tattoo...which mean someone was tickling my belly for over an hour:-) and a photo shoot. I love the images and I know I will treasure them for the rest of my life!



Now that I am full term I have become increasingly more excited about Sullivan coming into the world! I cannot believe I get to do it all over again! I cannot believe that I get another chance to fall in love so instantly. I would say I am way more excited this go around than last time...which is hard to believe because I was pretty excited for Barclay. I think it is because I know how truly incredible it is and how fleeting the moments are.


1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEH!!!! (=me squealing with delight over here) I LOVE LOVE THIS!! hj you are GORGEOUS!!!can't wait to see little sullivan. enjoy these last sweet precious fleeting weeks with barclay...but get ready to fall head over heels in love all over again!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave one:-)