Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yesterday I posted about motivatedmoms.com. Today was my first day and although I didn't get everything checked off my list (which reallllllly bugs me), I did accomplish a lot of things that just weigh on me throughout the week.
One of the things for today was "pamper yourself"...of course I made sure that one was top priority;-)
I did something I've been thinking about doing for months now. I removed the awful, old, cracked red toenail polish I painted forever ago.
I'm pretty much done with nail polish now, because I cannot keep up with it. Plus it draws attention to my unsightly, deformed toes. Buuuut, I have not gone toe naked for about two years and they weren't too pretty. So I looked up how to whiten them on google and found this:
mix 3 tsp baking soda with 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide, coat your nails with the mixture. Leave on for five minutes and then wash off.
It worked! Yay!

One other homemade spa thing I did today was paint an egg white on my face. It felt so good going on and then it tightened. I don't exactly know the benefit of what it does but my skin feels smooth and tight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave one:-)